Tomales, California, United States
This stunning, lovingly restored 150 year old farmhouse at Stemple Creek Ranch in West Marin is not to be missed. It is a few miles from the ocean and has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a huge chef's kitchen and dining room, and views of the countryside that stretch for miles.
There are a total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. We also have two tri-fold mattresses you can use to comfortably sleep 10 in the house. The ranch has satellite based wi-fi.
- Huge chef's kitchen with a 48 inch Viking range, two dishwashers, two sinks, and a large island with seating. Kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, knives, oils and vinegars, spices, coffee grinder and coffee maker (drip), BBQ tools, and more.
- Dining room with a wet bar with beverage fridge and dining room table that is original to the house.
- Mudroom with a full bath with walk in shower, laundry room, and walk in pantry.
- Downstairs has one bedroom with a queen-sized bed and closet.
- Downstairs has a second full bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
- Also downstairs is a large family room with plenty of seating, flatscreen TV (streaming services only, no cable), and games.
Upstairs there are a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The primary bedroom has its own private bathroom with walk in shower, king sized bed, cozy chair, Peloton bike, and a writing/work desk.
- The second bedroom upstairs has a full-sized bed.
- The third bedroom upstairs has a queen-sized bed.
- There is a hallway bathroom upstairs that has a walk-in shower.
- Views that stretch the stunning countryside.
- Outdoor dining table and Adirondack chairs.
- Porch with comfy seating.
- Gas grill.
The ranch is just a few miles from the town of Tomales, less than one mile Shoreline Highway (Highway 1), and a great home base for both Marin and Sonoma Counties.
Please note: No pets, no smoking, no open flames. We have three other vacation rentals about 1.5 miles away. This is a working ranch and we have an employee that lives close to this house (the two houses share a driveway). Please note that you will likely see our employees and guests on the ranch and will see and hear cars, trucks, and the operations of a working family ranch.
If you are looking to host an event or do commercial/professional photography, please contact us first. Renting this house does not allow you to have a party or event on site. Maximum occupancy is 10 guests at all times.