Keto-friendly Grilled Korean Beef Short Ribs
Tender and succulent, these quick cooking Korean Beef Short Ribs get just the right Asian-inspired flavor from this delicious sugar-free & Keto-friendly marinade. You'll never miss the sugar thanks to the use of Monkfruit (zero net carbs, glycemic, and calories)! We love these ribs served with a simple side salad or lots of grilled veggies for a complete meal the whole family will love.
- 1.5 pounds Stemple Creek Ranch bone in Korean-cut Beef Short Ribs
- For Marinade:
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 large jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbl. Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 Tbl. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Place pressed garlic & chopped jalapeño in a large ziplock bag.
- Put onion, soy sauce, monkfruit sweetener, sesame oil, and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well combined. Pour into the ziplock with garlic & jalapeño.
- Add beef short ribs to the bag. Press out air and seal. Squish the marinade around the meat in the bag to distribute. Place on a pan (in case it leaks) in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight. *Turn the bag over half way through desired marinade time to insure all ribs are equally covered.
- Pre-heat grill to 350F. Place marinated short ribs on the grill and top with a grind of pepper. Close the lid. Sear about 2 minutes, then flip and cook 2 minutes on the remaining side.
- Transfer to a serving place. These short ribs are delicious with a simple green salad and/or lots of grilled veggies!