Our gluten free & keto-friendly ground beef & pork meatball recipe downsizes here to an appetizer portion. Serve with your favorite sugar free barbecue dipping sauce and watch them disappear!
- 1/2 pound Stemple Creek Ranch ground beef
- 1/2 pound Stemple Creek Ranch ground pork
- 2 eggs beaten with 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine ground almond flour
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt & ground pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together (*for best results do not overwork the meat mixture).
- Use a tablespoon to measure out each meatball portion. Shape into a round with your hands and place on a large, parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake on center oven rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place hot meatballs on a serving plate. Skewer with a toothpick and serve with sugar-free barbecue dipping sauce.