Are you feeding a hungry crowd? These brisket sliders will surely hit the spot!
Our juicy, tender full packer beef brisket is dry rubbed with spices, and oven-roasted overnight "low and slow" for a deliciously shreddable result that's perfect for these tasters (or sandwiches).
Slow Roasted Beef Brisket for Sliders
- 1 Full Packer Stemple Creek Beef Brisket
- Prepared Beef Dry Rub
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce (or sub coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Prepared Beef Stock
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- Lay brisket on a cutting board, and trim any excess off the fat cap, leaving a nice even layer of fat on top. Season on all sides with dry rub.
- Place seasoned brisket in roasting pan fat cap facing up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Worcestershire, tamari, and balsamic vinegar. Pour evenly over the top of the brisket.
- Add Beef Stock to the roasting pan around the brisket (about 2-3 cups)
- Cover the roasting pan tightly with foil (keeps the brisket moist as it cooks), and place on center oven rack.
- Cook overnight-- (1) hour per pound of brisket, or until internal temperature reaches 200F, basting with juices occasionally as desired.
- Remove from oven and let stand to room temperature. The meat should shred easily when sliced.
For the sliders, you will need:
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced and pan caramelized with a little olive oil.
- fresh slicing tomatoes
- 1 head organic lettuce of choice
- BBQ sauce of choice
- slider buns
- Lay open slider buns on a large work surface.
- Spread mayo on top and bottom of buns.
- Layer bottom bun with shredded brisket, tomato, caramelized onion, and lettuce. Drizzle with BBQ sauce. Add top bun to finish.
- Serve and watch them disappear!