Keto/Paleo/Whole30 friendly Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb
Rack of Lamb is the perfect centerpiece for an intimate, elegant Easter dinner. This simple herb-crusted version is super easy to make, and comes out juicy, tender and flavorful from the oven every time! Our recipe is Keto, Paleo, and Whole30-friendly too. Click here to purchase our grass fed Rack of Lamb.
- (1) Stemple Creek Ranch Rack of Lamb (8 bones)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, minced fine
- zest of 1 lemon
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Place fresh/defrosted rack of lamb in a baking dish.
- Use a sharp knife to cut from the top of each bone to the meat, removing the cartilage between each bone.
- Season both sides with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced rosemary, garlic, thyme, lemon zest and olive oil. Stir to blend.
- Rub the marinade over the lamb and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before roasting. *Note: You can also marinate overnight in the refrigerator if desired. Bring to room temperature before roasting.
- Heat oven to 450F. Place lamb fat side up on a foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes on the center oven rack. Then rotate the pan to ensure even cooking, and roast an additional 10 minutes (for medium-rare, *recommended) or 15 minutes (for medium).
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into individual servings.