30-Minute Meals: Mediterranean Lamb Sliders with Feta & Mint Tzatziki
If lamb is your jam then you're going to LOVE these blissful bite-sized burgers bursting with layers of Mediterranean flavor. It's like going to Greece without leaving home! *If you're watching your carb intake, these are equally yummy sans bun.
Click here to purchase our Grass Fed Ground Lamb.
- (2) tablespoons olive oil
- (2) tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- (1) pound Stemple Creek ground lamb
- (4) garlic cloves, minced
- (4) green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese with Mediterranean herbs
- salt & pepper
- (4) tablespoons prepared tzatziki sauce
- (1) tablespoon fresh mint; finely minced
- slider buns
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. When hot add sliced onions, stirring occasionally, until carmalized (about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine tzatziki sauce and fresh mint. Stir and set aside.
- Combine the ground lamb, garlic, green onion, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Mix well with your hands.
- Form (4) slider-sized patties and season with salt and pepper. Grill at 400F approximately 4-5 minutes (2+ minutes per side) for medium-rare to medium.
- Toast the slider buns if desired. Assemble by placing a lamb burger on the bottom bun, and top with caramelized onions. Drizzle with tzatziki-mint sauce. Enjoy!