Our favorite way to eat grass-fed steaks, whether beef or lamb, is to grill them on the BBQ and keep it simple. The most important thing is to not overcook the meat. This recipe works great using 1" to 1 1/4" cut steaks, and is ready in under 30 minutes.
It's Keto/Paleo/Whole30 friendly too!
You can purchase our Grass Fed & Finished Beef Steaks delivered straight to your door.
- Brush steaks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season to your liking with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the steaks on a grill preheated to 450 degrees.
- Close the lid on the grill and allow the steaks to cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks, close the lid again, and cook for another 4 minutes. Voila! That’s it. So simple and so tasty every time.
Serve medium rare, preferably with fresh grilled veggies and a nice glass of wine or a cold beer.