We have a busy family life keeping up with the ranch, the business, and our two girls' activities. We eat very simply and healthy at home, and dinner is often some grilled meat and fresh veggies. This simple grilled steak is a family favorite. It's so quick to prepare and easy to cleanup at the end of a long day. Keto/Paleo/Whole30-friendly too!
Order from our webstore to find easy-to-cook grass fed beef steak cuts perfect for quick mid-week grilling!
- 1.5" thick grass fed Stemple Creek steak of choice
- olive oil
- ground sea salt, garlic and fresh ground pepper
- grilled fresh veggies or a side salad
- Rub a steak with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Grill at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Crank the heat up to 450+ degrees, and quickly sear the steak on each side until it is golden brown.
- Remove steak from the grill, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and enjoy!
- For grilled veggies: Cut veggies of choice (zucchini, peppers etc.) on the diagonal so they don't fall through the grill. Toss with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, and pepper, and throw them on the barbecue while the meat cooks.
*Remember that grass-fed meat doesn't take as long to cook as grain-fed meat, so take care not to overcook it!