This creamy, delicious dip is like eating a Reuben deli sandwich as an appetizer! It's super simple to make and is an unexpected way to enjoy our seasonal grass fed corned beef.
- (1) 8 ounce bar cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound Stemple Creek Corned Beef, cooked & shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 9x9 baking dish, lightly buttered or non-stick
- crackers (rye is good) of choice or chips
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish, and bake on the center oven rack until bubbly--about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with chips and enjoy!