This is a fabulous, Keto/Paleo/Whole30 recipe for preparing our grass fed leg of lamb! Tender, flavorful and delicious every time.
Our grass fed & finished Leg of Lamb is a seasonal item. Please check our web store for availability.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3-5 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Butterfly the leg of lamb and trim the excess fat.
- Place the meat in a big ziplock bag.
- Add all ingredients into the bag.
- Let the mixture marinate for at least a few hours, and preferably overnight.
- Take the meat out of the bag and wipe the excess marinade off of it.
- Place the meat on a preheated grill for about 4 - 5 minutes per side for a thinner cut and 6-8 minutes per side for a thicker cut.
- Take the meat off the grill and add a sprinkle of garlic salt.
Serve medium rare.