We're making family meal planning a snap with this series of recipes that calls for simple batch cooking at the top of each week! Start with our Grass Fed Ground Beef plus onions and bell peppers. Then simply repurpose these basic ingredients in meals that take 30 minutes or less to prepare. Before you know it you've got three simple, tasty dinners both adults & kids will love!
Purchase our Grass Fed Ground Beef in bulk here.
- Prepare these basic recipe ingredients on Sunday by batch cooking as instructed below. Store components separately in the refrigerator, then season and reheat for easy meals throughout the week! Meal inspiration follows:
- BASIC BATCH INGREDIENTS:
- 5 pounds Stemple Creek Ranch grass fed Ground Beef
- 3 large sweet onions, sliced
- 3 large bell peppers, sliced
- 6 Tbl. olive oil, divided
- GROUND BEEF SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 2 cups pre-cooked Stemple Creek Ground Beef
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- (1) 25 ounce jar prepared Organic Tomato Marinara Sauce
- 2-3 tsp. dry Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Shaved parmesan cheese
TO COOK BATCH INGREDIENTS:
- Heat (3) large skillets to medium on the stovetop. Add 3 Tbl. olive oil to (2) skillets.
- Add the raw ground beef to the dry skillet and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up with the edge of a spatula, until meat is crumbled and browned. Remove from heat. Drain any excess fat and let cool.
- Add the sliced bell peppers to one of the skillets with olive oil, and sliced onions to the other. Cook and allow to caramelize for about 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If necessary, turn heat to medium-low so onions & peppers don't burn. Remove skillets from heat and let cool.
- Place cooked ground beef, caramelized onions, and caramelized bell peppers in separate storage containers. Refrigerate until ready to use.
TO MAKE GROUND BEEF SPAGHETTI SAUCE:
- Reheat 2 cups precooked ground beef in a skillet on medium low heat.
- Stir in jarred marinara sauce + Italian seasoning to taste. Add pre-sautéed onions & peppers as you like. Continue to heat on low.
- Boil water in a large pot and prepare spaghetti noodles according to package direction.
- Place cooked spaghetti in bowls. Top with warm ground beef marinara, and fresh shaved parmesan to taste.