Stemple Creek Ranch 1/8 Beef (Shipped)
Shipped To Your Door
You will receive approximately 50 pounds of our wonderful grass-fed beef. This is considered an 1/8 of a whole beef, and will include all types of mixed cuts including premium steaks, roasts, ground beef, and more. The approximate proportions are 14 pounds of steaks, 14 pounds of roasts, 18 pounds of ground beef, and 4 pounds of other cuts such as stew meat, korean short ribs, etc. These estimates depend on availability and we may make substitutions. Each cut will be individually vacuum sealed and labeled with what is inside. The price includes the cut and wrap and shipping.
Pricing Breakdown: You will be paying approximately $11.90/lb. for an 1/8 beef. Assuming 5 oz. portions per meal, this comes out to 160 meals at $3.72/meal.
Freezer Space: Approximately 4 standard paper grocery bags worth of meat. The 1/8 beef is shipped in a 20"x"14"x12" box (1.94 cu. ft.).
What Do I Get?
- 14 lbs. Steaks (Ribeye, New York Strip, Filet, Filet Tail, Skirt, Bavette, Flank, Petite Tender, Velvet, Spider, Top Sirloin, and/or Coulotte)
- 14 lbs. Roasts (Chuck, Cross Rib, Brisket, Short Ribs, Shank, Tri Tip, and/or Eye of Round)
- 18 lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean/20% fat)
- 4 lbs. Other (Korean Short Ribs, Carne Asada, Fajita Strips and/or Cubed Stew Meat)
- 3 FREE pkgs. Smoked Maple Bacon (10 oz. each)
Availability & Shipping
We ship our meat frozen with dry ice or Cold Ice gel packs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Depending on our inventory it may take 1-2 weeks before we can ship your order. If you are hoping for your order to arrive by a certain date, please send us an email or write in the "notes" field of the order form when checking out. You will receive an email with a tracking number on the day that your order ships.