Our Favorite Way To Eat Grass-Fed Steak: Keep It Simple!
Our favorite way to eat grass-fed steaks, whether they are beef or lamb, is to throw them on the BBQ and keep it simple. The most important thing is to not overcook the meat. We suggest using 1 to 1 1/4 inch steaks. What is your favorite way to cook grass-fed meat? Please share it with us.
You can purchase our Grass Fed & Finished Beef Steaks delivered straight to your door!
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub or brush it on the steaks.
- Season it to your liking with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the steaks on a grill preheated to 450 degrees.
- Close the lid on the grill and allow the steaks to cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks, close the lid again, and cook for another 4 minutes. Voila! That’s it. We promised it is simple.
COOKING NOTES: Serve medium rare, preferably with fresh grilled veggies and a nice glass of wine or a cold beer.