Keto Ground Beef & Pork Meatloaf
Getting a nutritious dinner on the table on busy weeknights can be stressful, but with a little advance planning you can have a delicious meal ready in no time. The secret is batch cooking! Every Sunday we like to make a few easy meals for the week ahead using simple ingredients that everyone in the family will love. This Ground Beef & Pork Meatloaf is not only moist and flavorful, it's also Keto-friendly! It's a make-ahead favorite that can be reheated in a snap. Serve with a side salad or steamed/roasted veggies for a hearty dinner that really hits the spot.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian Herb seasoning
- 1 pound Stemple Creek Ranch grass fed ground beef
- 1 pound Stemple Creek Ranch pastured ground pork
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup no sugar BBQ sauce (*we used Rib Rack No Sugar Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce)
- 9" springform pan or loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine almond flour, parmesan, and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef & pork, onion, green pepper, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and almond flour mixture. Mix with your hands until well combined. *For best results, don't over work the mixture.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Put meat mixture into a 9"springform or large loaf pan, and pat to distribute evenly. Do not pack the meat down.
- Top the meat mixture with no sugar BBQ sauce. Place pan on the foil lined sheet pan and bake on center oven rack for 45-55 minutes (until internal temperature reaches 160F).