Hotdog In A Blanket
Up your snack game for the playoffs with this simple, crowd pleasin' recipe featuring our Classic All Beef Stemple Creek Hotdogs wrapped in a blanket of warm flaky crescent roll dough. The ready-to-bake dough can be found in the refrigerator section of your local market, and makes this so easy your kiddos can help! Serve these yummy hot dogs whole, or cut them into appetizer-sized bites. Finish with dipping sides of ketchup and/or mustard and watch them disappear! These hot dogs and everything you need for game day can be found in our limited-time SuperBowl Snackin' Box!
- (2) pkgs Stemple Creek Ranch Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- (1) 8 oz. tube refrigerated Ready-to-Bake Crescent Rolls
- Dipping sauce of choice: ketchup, mustard ... whatever you like!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight individual triangles.
- Place one Stemple Creek hot dog at the large end of each triangle, and roll the dough around the dog all the way to the tip (see photo). Place hot dogs on a non-stick baking sheet spaced 1" apart.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 12-14 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve immediately with sides of dipping sauce!
COOKING NOTES: *Try this recipe with pre-made pizza dough too. Also delicious made with our Bacon-Toma Cheese Spiced Hot Dogs!