Self-Guided Hike and Picnic at Stemple Creek Ranch
Come on out to Stemple Creek Ranch with your own small group and enjoy the bounty of West Marin, socially distanced style. Your group of 2-10 people will have your own private picnic spot, locally sourced boxed lunch from Estero Cafe, and time to do a self-guided walk around our picturesque ranch. Once you book your spot, we will work with you to schedule your staggered 3 hour window between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM and plan your lunch menu.
How it Works
- Your “social bubble” can consist of 2-10 people.
- Each guest will preorder a delicious lunch from a curated menu provided by Estero Café in your own private picnic spot.
- Take a self-guided hike along a designated path through our picturesque ranch.
Once you book your spot, we will send you an email to:
- Schedule your staggered 3 hour arrival window between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Send you the customized Estero Café Menu to make your lunch selection.
Health and Safety Procedures
Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. In keeping with Marin County and California State guidelines we will be putting the following safety measures in place:
- Temperature Checks of all guests upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the ranch to use at guests discretion.
- All guests are asked to wear masks when within 6 feet of staff members, inside restrooms, or other guests outside of their social bubble.
- Picnic areas are designated throughout the ranch with significant distance between them for social distancing.
- All picnic areas, bathrooms and surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- We’ve have set a limit on 6 socials bubbles per day to allow plenty of space and distance between your group and others.
See Marin County Social Bubble Guidelines here.